Since October 2016, the website Student Success is organized by the Centre for Education and Learning (CEL), one of the academic centres of the cooperation between Leiden University, Delft University of Technology and Erasmus University Rotterdam. There is enough interest for the website Student Success. However, the Editorial board would like to discuss three questions:
- How to interest more researchers in publishing on the website to obtain a broader overview of the available Educational research related to Student Success?
- How to connect the website with teacher training programs and course and curriculum design and development to support these activities based on evidences?
- How to interest teachers in publishing the ‘didactical concept’ of their course as a good practice which could be used by other teachers?
In three rounds of presentation and discussion these questions will be elaborated upon. After each presentation there is a short discussion in small groups. The results of the small group discussion are discussed plenary.
- Pedro de Bruyckere, Researcher at Leiden University, Science Communication.
- Kris Stabel, Teacher trainer at RISBO Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Miranda de Hei, Teacher trainer and Educational researcher at the Universities of Applied Sciences in the Hague and Utrecht
Poortgebouw in Leiden