To help students become more effective in college, here are some helpful external links on how to become a better student.
Stress relief (see website)
- Creating a Good Study Environment – Informative page which deals with how your environment can assist in studying.
- Effective Studying Environments – Helpful academic article which provides information on creating a proper environment.
- Choose a Good Study Area – Article which helps student select a good study area.
- Managing Your Study Environment – Tips and suggestions how to manage time and your environment.
- Organisational Skills – Suggestions on how to build proper organisational skills aimed at younger students, but helpful for everyone.
- Skills for Students – Information and ideas on how to improve skill for organisation.
- Organisational Skills – Tips fo college students on how to be better organised.
- Organisation Tips for Student Success – Page which provides tips on how to create good habits for success.